Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stop Saying I

Monahan's newest effort "Stop Saying I" is now available on iTunes, CD Baby, bandcamp, and Amazon.

I had the pleasure of playing on 4 of 8 tracks: "Moving Targets," "Dirty Talk," "More Familiar Words," and "Mr. and Ms. Understanding." It was an awesome experience and I couldn't be more happy with how it turned out. Ryan Monahan is gifted musician, wonderful person, and always a blast to play music with.

iTunes

CD Baby

bandcamp

Amazon

Monahan on Facebook

Monahan on Twitter

The record can be streamed for FREE on the bandcamp link above. Give it a listen and let me know what you think! If you like it, support Monahan with a download.

Keep swingin'.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post Lemuel! Let's raise our heavenly glasses to the heavens...

    Monahan

    ReplyDelete